A writing blog from Canada - 2005 to 2010, archived for whatever you may get out of it.
And the wild things roared their terrible roars, and they gnashed their terrible teeth and they rolled their terrible eyes and the bared their terrible claws...... I miss my daughter. (But I'm home tomorrow.)
Speaking of which, how odd was it for that teaser trailer to debut on Ellen DeGeneres's daytime talk show, of all places?
I don't know why, but for some reason I want to know what Alan Moore thinks about a Where the Wild Things Are movie.
Peter, Warner Bros. produces Ellen, and produced Wild Things. Synergy!
I loved that book as a kid...That opening"Inside all of us is Hope".Man, that kicked hard - physically took a breath there.Talk about a good timing for this trailer.Anyone know what that song is??
"Wake Up" by the Arcade Fire off their first record Funeral
Spike Jonze may be the most talented and original director (not just film) living today.Can't wait to see this film.
We need more things with fuzzy muppet-things. Seriously.They give everyone hope.
This. Is. Good.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
And the wild things roared their terrible roars, and they gnashed their terrible teeth and they rolled their terrible eyes and the bared their terrible claws...
... I miss my daughter. (But I'm home tomorrow.)
Speaking of which, how odd was it for that teaser trailer to debut on Ellen DeGeneres's daytime talk show, of all places?
I don't know why, but for some reason I want to know what Alan Moore thinks about a Where the Wild Things Are movie.
Peter, Warner Bros. produces Ellen, and produced Wild Things. Synergy!
I loved that book as a kid...
That opening
"Inside all of us is Hope".
Man, that kicked hard - physically took a breath there.
Talk about a good timing for this trailer.
Anyone know what that song is??
"Wake Up" by the Arcade Fire off their first record Funeral
Spike Jonze may be the most talented and original director (not just film) living today.
Can't wait to see this film.
We need more things with fuzzy muppet-things. Seriously.
They give everyone hope.
This. Is. Good.
Post a Comment