A COUPLE of eagle-eyed visitors have emailed to let me know that the script link for the earlier post on Across the River To Motor City is dead. I know. I was contacted by someone from the production who expressed concern that having script material out there that differed from the final product might confuse potential investors while they're still trying to get a second season.
Whatevs, kids. I don't necessarily agree, but I'm not the guy doing the selling on this one...and I'm all about playing team, remember. As the series unspools, I'll be writing more about the script to screen transitions.
In related news, Saskatchewan is awesome.
9 comments:
Yup, it IS.
A look at your blog left me thinking that you might like a podcast produced and written in Canada
www.decoderringtheatre.com
You seem to like mysteries, so try listening to "Black Jack Justice" it's done in the pulp style of old.
Though if you have a secret craving for adventure try "The Adventures of the Red Panda"
In related news, Saskatchewan is awesome.
Dude!
Srsly, Saskatchewan? Isn't it already 70 below F there already?
Okay, seriously, I have memories of November in Saskatchewan that are just plain horrifying. (I'm not a big fan of the cold...)
Well that's got to be the first time I've ever gotten comment spam on behalf of someone I actually know.
Gregg Taylor and decoder ring theatre are good friends of mine. they're definitely worth your attention if you love old time radio drama done up right.
see that just shows me two things:
1. I knew you would like them (I don't just randomly comment spam, I really do read people's blogs and if I think they would like Decoder Ring I tell them about it)
2. The world is always much smaller than I think it is.
best,
Bugsy Siegel
Gregg --
That's you behind that spam mask isn't it?
Come on...
;D
No really it's not.
I am a 'crazed fan' in Los Angeles, CA.
I have been a fan of DRT since they started the new shows three years ago.
For fun, whenever I am reading someones blog that I think might like Decoder Ring, I send them the link. It may be SPAM but its for a good cause.
Bugsy Siegel
Can't confuse those potential investors!
Post a Comment