Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Hellloooo, Saskatoooon...

Tea. It's what keeps us alive.

Fielded a call from a very nice Senior Anchor and News Producer from AM 650 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. He wants to talk a bit about my post How Corner Gas Ruined Everything.

So if you're in the greater Saskatoon metropolitan area and near a radio, tomorrow morning, say 7:15 a.m. Give me a tune, will you? Should be a quick convo. Hopefully I'll be coherent.

That should be good for, like 100 hits. This blogging for free thing sure is awesome!

EDIT: Of course, thanks to all of us being Time's Person of the Year, and the massive power of the great series of tubes that is the innernets, you can actually apparently listen online. So that's tomorrow, January 3, 7:15 in Sask, 8:15 am ET, 5:15 Pacific, Next Thursday in NFLD.

3 comments:

ME said...

Fun! I enjoy listening to you on the radio. Hey, for once you're in Will's 'hood, sorta.

I think that radio station was the power hits channel when I actually lived in Saskatoon during my misspent yute.

Diane Kristine Wild said...

5:15? a.m.? 5:15 a.m.?! Does that time actually exist, other than in REM sleep? You know I'd love to hear it, but ... keep us posted on how it goes?

ME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.