Hrm. HUGE topic of discussion for the last year or so, and one to which I haven't paid as much attention as I might. So I don't know as I can comment intelligently. On the one hand, I have a lot of trouble understanding why some people want outside notice. But on the other, I know my share of smart -- and yes, generally sensible -- people who are involved in or at least supporting the project.
Mostly I'm (perhaps morbidly) curious to see how it turns out. At this point I'm not expecting a major change in the landscape one way or the other, but you never know.
3 comments:
Hrm. HUGE topic of discussion for the last year or so, and one to which I haven't paid as much attention as I might. So I don't know as I can comment intelligently. On the one hand, I have a lot of trouble understanding why some people want outside notice. But on the other, I know my share of smart -- and yes, generally sensible -- people who are involved in or at least supporting the project.
Mostly I'm (perhaps morbidly) curious to see how it turns out. At this point I'm not expecting a major change in the landscape one way or the other, but you never know.
Post a Comment