BECAUSE LIONSGATE signed an interim deal with the WGA today. So that means that even if -- touch wood -- the informal talks go to hell and the strike goes on and on into Bataan Death March mode -- at least Matthew Weiner and his staff are going back to work.Mad Men Season 2. And more Weeds, too. Mush. MUSH.
Mmmmmm, yesssssss. Give me my Mad Men crack. I neeeddds it. In a very deep and Amy Winehouse kind of way.
You can tell me I need Rehab for my Mad Men jones, and I say, no, no, no.
Hit the keys, Weiner! Hit..the...keys!
5 comments:
Scizzore!! I was starting to get the shakes.
I love Lionsgate. And clearly, Lionsgate loves me.
Awesome. Winehouse is off to rehab again, BTW.
Ok, tell me again why I should be watching Mad Men?
um. well. I'd suggest going back to the main page here, scrolling down to the tags, clicking on the ones that say "Mad Men" and reading the posts, and the links therein.
Hope that's not too much trouble. :-)
I know, I know. Your posts cause tons of work diversions already, what's a few more?
Post a Comment