Across the River To Motor City, my six-part miniseries, gets some love from Playback:
HOT
Game showsGlobal has a good thing going with redos like its Are You Smarter Than a Canadian 5th Grader? Expect more of the same if the WGA strike goes long
NOT
Wealthy jerks
The Darlings and the Desperate CEOs are slumming on the A-Channels these days, after Dirty Sexy Money and Big Shots failed to click on CTV
NEXT
Across the River to Motor City
The beautiful and fascinating six-part mystery by Devine Entertainment and Jonsworth Productions arrives on Citytv stations Nov. 20 and 22.
2 comments:
can't you be both, dude?
can't wait to see the show.
not the best place to leave this post but....
Congratulations on your series!
I had the pleasure of living in Detroit from about 1961 to about 1969 and then in Windsor from from about 1971 to about 1974.
I've always wanted to see both cities on tv.
I had a chance to see an episode last night. On thing that I missed are the accents. Both cities have accents as distinctive as the cities. In fact, Detroit has two accents - one black and the other white. These accents, and local turns of phrase, are as wonderful and rich as the cities themselves.
If the show runs for a second season, I hope it will not be too jarring to have the actors use these wonderful accents.
Congratulations again.
Don Booth
Post a Comment