See, Canadians rule at this whole deconstructionist shit. Come back Alanis, all is forgiven.
While you're at it, you might also want to go over to sadkermit.com and check out the (audio-only, so far) cover of Radiohead's Creep. I was on the fence about it, right until Fozzie came in on backup.
I heart YouTube.
5 comments:
What does Alanis need to be forgiven for, exactly?
Being an icon and a beacon for two generations (and counting) of women?
Cause she got a pass for "Plastic" and Nickelodeon the second Jagged Little Pill dropped.
I didn't get all the way through Creep first time. So I missed Fozzie's entrance. Will definitely waste another three minutes on it now.
I can barely tolerate Alanis's screetchy voice at the best of times. This "humps" parody is impossible to listen to for more than 10 seconds. Ick!
KJC
Mmmm...Alanis does J Lo Hewitts, no?
Does this mean that Alanis has finally learned the true meaning of irony?
Isn't that ironic.
Post a Comment