From Variety:
Terms of the new deal, inked Wednesday by negotiators for the Union of British Columbia Performers and those repping the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers and the B.C. Producers' Branch of the Canadian Film & Television Production Assn., will not be made public until the union's members have seen and ratified it.Okay, I would like to know now, from people smarter or at least more plugged in than me, what does UBCP do right that ACTRA does wrong? How, in this case, did two unions looking for much the same thing get such different results?
The process is expected to take about a month.
Anybody?
1 comment:
I am guessing it is partly the people involved and how they conducted the process from the outset. I've said it before and I'll say it again ... I've never found ACTRA easy to deal with on any matter.
Post a Comment