A writing blog from Canada - 2005 to 2010, archived for whatever you may get out of it.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Why Is This Man Smiling?
Because he dodged a bullet, kids.
I've been with the railers against celebutard culture all along, but I think we're now at the point where I almost want to hear from Mailer or Tom Wolfe. Or...oh....oh....Mm. Wait for it... Mmmmamet.
What? The girl in the photo is crazy because she shaved her head? Maybe it was a cancer fund raiser. Or the kids at school had lice. Maybe she likes the look ... it's well known the feel can't be beat, especially in those Santa Anas. I'm gonna shave my head too, stuff's gettin' in my eyes.
9 comments:
Why is Billy Zane in drag?
Cry me a river...
I thought the pic was a joke until I checked it out on TMZ. Yup, that girl is definitely "head"ed for a nervous breakdown.
What? The girl in the photo is crazy because she shaved her head? Maybe it was a cancer fund raiser. Or the kids at school had lice. Maybe she likes the look ... it's well known the feel can't be beat, especially in those Santa Anas. I'm gonna shave my head too, stuff's gettin' in my eyes.
'Sup with Britney trying to steal my look?
Sinead, she is NOT.
One would've hoped it would be for a cancer research fundraiser...
and yet when Natalie Portman did it she was...charming.
When Natalie Portman did it she was employed and employable, just saying.
Post a Comment