Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I *Said* I'd Report Good News...

So here it is:

Shaw to resume TV funding

Feb 20, 2007 10:18 AM
Canadian Press
OTTAWA – Shaw Cable has agreed to pay up its commitments to the Canadian Television Fund.

The president and CEO of the cable company, Jim Shaw, made the announcement during an appearance before the Commons heritage committee.

Not to anger the Henshaw, but I'm still mulling and keeping to my CanTV layoff this week. Stay tuned.

7 comments:

gdott said...

Well good news. At least for now.

jimhenshaw said...

I'm mulling too. Bill Cunningham filed a post that made me realize how much those of us who live here can't see the forest for the trees.

Geoffrey Firmin said...

Charlie Angus made mincemeat of Shaw at the hearings.

Geoffrey Firmin said...

Charlie Angus made mincemeat of Shaw at the hearings.

Dwight Williams said...

Transcript URL, please?

ME said...

Henshaw, I have been staring at the mad pulp bastard's post for about four hours trying to figure out what to say. Still haven't come up with quite the right response. What do you say we fly him up here to address the new CTF Task Force the CRTC announced today?

jimhenshaw said...

I'm with you, Caroline. The mad pulp bastard has a fine madness. I can only hope it infects the rest of us.