Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Good Tired

So. I am bone tired with a hinky back and the remnants of a cold. Lots of notes, ready to get back to it tomorrow and turn around a new draft.

I'm fairly sure that I won't enjoy LOST too much. I'm really tired. I don't even know if I can make it til 10.

So there it is: Sleep or TV?

I always thought I'd reach this point. I just didn't think it would be before I was forty. Eeep.

2 comments:

ME said...

Lost surprised me. I think I'm back in. I gave up after a while but it's wooing me back.

As for the sleep vs. tv situation, it seems to hit as one is approaching 40, sort of a sneak attack. Hope your back's better ... maybe your body's missing your special writing chair.

The_Lex said...

LOST didn't surprise me too much, but I really enjoyed the episode this week. I just wish they did this one a few episodes ago, or, at the least, leaked out a little more information about the Others before the mid-season break.

In the end, though, I'll probably keep watching, just because when they have good episodes, they have good ones. I just wish they were more often.