A writing blog from Canada - 2005 to 2010, archived for whatever you may get out of it.
They're great spoofs...or are they?
Together with the Sorkin spoofs ... this is a great way for fans to bust writers' chops. Any fool can diss a show on TwoP, but once people are going to the trouble of shooting spoofs of your show, or you, time to get out of your rut...
good catch, Alex -- I basically thought the same thing when I watched these two.Most of the studio 60 spoofs have left me cold tho...cept for Levine's baseball one, which was gold, Jerry, gold...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They're great spoofs...or are they?
Together with the Sorkin spoofs ... this is a great way for fans to bust writers' chops. Any fool can diss a show on TwoP, but once people are going to the trouble of shooting spoofs of your show, or you, time to get out of your rut...
good catch, Alex -- I basically thought the same thing when I watched these two.
Most of the studio 60 spoofs have left me cold tho...cept for Levine's baseball one, which was gold, Jerry, gold...
Post a Comment