Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gobble.

So. In Canada tomorrow is just another Thursday. Which will get more attention? The script I'm writing or the games on my tv? (For my sake, I'm hoping it's the former.)

A Happy and Safe Thanksgiving to y'all down there south of the 49th parallel. Be nice to your sister. And Chad, tomorrow is not the day to come out. Wait til dad's drunk on New Years and then text him. You'll be glad you did.

For me, I got pages to go before I sleep (and hop a flight to Calgary for the weekend. Don't even ask.)

9 comments:

The_Lex said...

So instead of your flight to Calgary, I'll ask the following:

When you talk about throwing your ego away at the door when entering the writer's room, does what happened on the recent Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip provide a good example of what happens if you don't?

DMc said...

Minus 30!

No.

wcdixon said...

Hee hee...

Welcome to the west, my man...

ME said...

But it's a dry cold (or so they say). Have a nice weekend ... there's some good eatin' in Calgary (this would be the weekend to have that big 'ole steak). If you're flying West Jet, try not to watch disaster-related programs on Bell Expressvu. The guy watching sitting beside me watching Mayday freaked me out. And last but not least, if you have a shred of decency, you'll bring Jutra and I back some Old Dutch salt and vinegar chips.

DMc said...

I'm shocked to find out that Old Dutch isn't here anymore. See, I remember they briefly shipped here a few years ago. I didn't know they'd stopped.

They do have a website, you know... and they ship...

The Lex asked a good question, so I'll try to get to it soon.

Dix, where actually in the hell are you?

Finally, the script is off. Done. In the mail.

I. Am. A. Jedi.

Have a great weekend.

The_Lex said...

Cool.

Not to sound too hokey, thanks for you're blog. Even if you're working in a different vehicle than my prose narrative, your exposition on narratives has got me thinking critically about my work and inspired positive ideas. Thanks a lot!

wcdixon said...

Buttkick

2D Girl said...

So, I am all proud of myself that I got the Chad Lowe reference. Did I!? Did I get it!? Am I a smart girl on the side lines of your crazy business?

ME said...

DMc, how well do you think potato chips ship? Just sayin'.

Hope you brought your woolies out that way.