Yes. She won. I don't care if you saw "The Girl in the Cafe" -- I did. It was crazy good. And she...well...she was....you know she was the girl in Trainspotting right? I have to stop. Really.
I did not watch the Emmys. I was playing poker. Are there outrages? Tell me. I'm pleased about The Office. I cannot say I'm displeased by 24 winning best drama. I like House, Diane, really I do. I do. I hope this isn't a problem......
As for, um, you know....um........Grey's........um..........ah....well, you got to do that prom episode, right?
That was great...right?
And the writing awards...they all felt right...............right?
Or what am I missing?
2 comments:
It's OK, I don't even feel like I have to reach very deep into my heart to forgive you for being happy with 24 winning. I was so sure House wouldn't win, it didn't occur to me that it might.
And though it's the show I enjoy most on TV right now, I would never try to make the argument that it's the absolute best show on TV right now (ack, I felt a twinge of disloyalty there). I'm not sure 24 is either, but I was OK with it winning, much more OK than I would have been with The West Wing - it's had its day.
Kelly Macdonald was Peter Pan too. Sexy.
It was hard to be outraged by the winners, after being outraged out by the nominees. Blythe Danner again, Tony Shalhoub again, over Steve Carell. Barry Manilow winning over Stephen Colbert and other people with pulses. Blah.
You missed Katherine Heigl in that gorgeous dress...
John Stewart's acceptance speech and his attempted murder of Bob Newhart...
Stewart and Colbert presenting...
(these were the things I saw in between flipping around STAR WARS and PIRATES)
Post a Comment