A writing blog from Canada - 2005 to 2010, archived for whatever you may get out of it.
Back in a minute?Curse you Writer Boy, it has been 136 times that long and still you haven't coughed up the goods.By the way, the Friday aft news dump is a DUMP, as in burial ground for info folks hope no one will pay attention to.
Hey sure I did! I posted a cute little video and told people about creative exec shuffling at CBC!on this sad blog that's the news!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Back in a minute?
Curse you Writer Boy, it has been 136 times that long and still you haven't coughed up the goods.
By the way, the Friday aft news dump is a DUMP, as in burial ground for info folks hope no one will pay attention to.
Hey sure I did! I posted a cute little video and told people about creative exec shuffling at CBC!
on this sad blog that's the news!
Post a Comment