Thanks to all the Writer Mafia types for showing up, zooing up, trading up, catching up on everybody's trials, triumphs and tribbleations. The Mots were certainly Bon. Aint no party like a writer party.
And then just when you think you've got it figured out, in walks Kid Sis looking Drop Dead Glam, accompanied by the Marlene Dietrich of the Ink Set, the indomitable, Mighty Maureen Parker of the WGC fresh from some other party altogether. As Stewie would say...
Yessiree. Them McGraths are wired.
Plans are taking shape for Band Practice's new 2010 incarnation -- with brand new, rotating conductors. Stay tuned for that.
Thanks as always to the intrepid staff of The Paddock.
Note to the boys at the bar: the tequila shots were worth it. Right? Am I right?
And to all you fabulous scribbly scribes and sketchy friends. I am reminded anew, and afresh, why it's worth the fight.
2 comments:
Bah! I need to move to Toronto. You guys have all of the fun. ALL of it!
Someday.
Tequila, Elmo, candy and a bat.
What more could you ask for?
Post a Comment