A writing blog from Canada - 2005 to 2010, archived for whatever you may get out of it.
Forty-Four in the house!!!:: does Dance of Glee :::: basks momentarily in bonus glee of Aretha working a Sparkly Hat :::: works up into Dance of Getting Stuff Done :::: shuts up before DMc sends the nice young men in their clean white coats ::
I didn't think he could top the "Yes, we can" speech -- and then he did the one on Racism -- and then he topped even that with what he said today. I hope the "Where's the substance?" nattering is finally over with, because it's clear (to me at least) that this guy means business.And I'm not sure some of his most ardent supporters, people like these...http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50632298...realize that's going to mean a whole lot more than showing up, looking pretty and declaiming today's reading on your moral compass.
--
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Forty-Four in the house!!!
:: does Dance of Glee ::
:: basks momentarily in bonus glee of Aretha working a Sparkly Hat ::
:: works up into Dance of Getting Stuff Done ::
:: shuts up before DMc sends the nice young men in their clean white coats ::
I didn't think he could top the "Yes, we can" speech -- and then he did the one on Racism -- and then he topped even that with what he said today.
I hope the "Where's the substance?" nattering is finally over with, because it's clear (to me at least) that this guy means business.
And I'm not sure some of his most ardent supporters, people like these...
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50632298
...realize that's going to mean a whole lot more than showing up, looking pretty and declaiming today's reading on your moral compass.
--
Post a Comment