THANKS TO MEDIA MELTDOWN Monday, I find myself wondering whether I should change the name of the blog.
I mean, have you seen the price of sticks lately?
Time was I'd tell this joke with glee:
"Q: What's the difference between a Canadian screenwriter and a pizza?
A: A Pizza can feed a family of four."
Not so funny anymore, izzit?
Gawrsh, I hope my family enjoys the oranges I'm getting them for Christmas.
2 comments:
And I am going to send my parents some H&H bagels.
Ugh. I'm gonna be stuck at Office of Doom till I'm ninety.
(Assuming the creditors can keep affording to hire us, that is. My theory that collections might suck but at least it's pretty much recession-proof? Breaks down a little bit when the clients starting filing for bankruptcy.)
Any bets on who'll be holding the castles when we collapse back into feudalism? 'Cause I want to get a head start on applying for patronage...
Post a Comment