A writing blog from Canada - 2005 to 2010, archived for whatever you may get out of it.
Yes it was.
And there were dead things on sticks, even!
No matter where I am next year, I am flying in for the Writer's Mafia Party. Thanks to you and Alex for hosting such a fine event.
Sorry I missed it again! Can you set the date early this year so I make sure to block it off on the calendar?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes it was.
And there were dead things on sticks, even!
No matter where I am next year, I am flying in for the Writer's Mafia Party. Thanks to you and Alex for hosting such a fine event.
Sorry I missed it again! Can you set the date early this year so I make sure to block it off on the calendar?
Post a Comment