Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oops. RSS.

I KNOW A lot of people read blogs via RSS. Just so's you know, there's a lot of challenged people like me who often spot things wrong after publishing and who go back in and expand a bit. Sorry. I'm posting this now because my previous post on Katims rules for showrunning was a dog's breakfast. Originally I was just throwing up a link, then I wrote more. So for once you might want to do a click through cause the finished article is way different.

It sports nudity.

2 comments:

Alex Epstein said...

People tell me that the RSS actually updates. That is, if you read the post later on, you get the up to date post. No idea if that's true or not.

Robyn said...

It is true. Checked my RSS just now and it's exactly as it is on the blog itself.