Monday, February 11, 2008

The Border Amps Up the Ewww!

TONIGHT AT 9PM is the first episode of THE BORDER written by my colleauge Sarah Dodd. The funny thing is that, in the story room it seemed I was the guy always pushing for heart and the emotion and thinking about the feelings; and Sarah's episodes are full of gross and weird and squelchy things like...illegal organs.

Awesome!

Now it needs to be said that Sarah is one of the sweetest, most even-tempered, nicest writers I've ever worked with.

The important thing is - we transcend gender roles on THE BORDER.

You can see Sarah's excellent, creepy good ep of THE BORDER tonight at 9 on CBC.

Extra bonus: More Nigel Bennet goodness!

2 comments:

wcdixon said...

Nigel is cool. And Sarah is cool (but 'nicest'? ohhh Denis, the stories I could tell).

Unknown said...

Now that my Great Big Ball of Operatic Fluff is done, I may actually be able to get caught up on this show! (Note to self: Get hands on more than the two eps you already have...)

And Nigel is indeed cool. Nice to see him as a regular on something again.