Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Whoops.

FLIPPING AROUND to try and catch the premiere of SOPHIE on CBC and there's my last Blood Ties episode -- "We'll Meet Again" on Citytv. Haven't seen it finished. Now it's half over. No idea it was on. Oh well. Canadian TV writer -- the glamour! never! stops!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Apparently pretty much nobody knew. I just saw a post in one of the forums less than an hour ago, with someone giving a ;ast-minute heads-up to fellow Canadian fans.

If I didn't know better, I'd say those last two eps were cursed. O.o

Unknown said...

Addendum: According to the same person, next week (the season finale) will also be Wednesday.

Tigershire said...

And it was. CityTV had it on at 8pm out here on the West Coast. I wasn't planning on watching it because TV Week Magazine had it listed as an older episode (The Devil You Know, I think).

Glad I tuned in just in case. I've now been inspired to redouble my efforts to make both CityTV and Space aware of my desire for another season (or 4 or 5).

Til We Meet Again was a fantastic episode, btw. Really enjoyed your take on reincarnation.

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough - think how aggravating it is here in the USA knowing our Canadian neighbors are able to watch BT on TV while we're stuck watching it on a computer screen. Neither was ever released on Lifetime TV and only available on line. Sounds petty but isn't that what obsession with a single show is all about?! ;-) I so need to find another fun show to watch that has some substance to the characters as well as history.