Thursday, August 2, 2007

Production Rewrite Horror!

DID YOU KNOW that they've stopped making pre-punched salmon and tan paper? They sell the unpunched, just not the pre-punched. Does anyone use salmon and tan paper other than TV and movie production offices? Doesn't this seem a little upsetting and unusual to you?

I'm just upset because now I have to start referring to the "lilac" and "buff" revisions.

I'm never going to be able to say, "The buffs are ready to go out" with a straight face.

And as intrepid boy wonder story coordinator Jimmy The Bat points out, "what does it mean that once you put out lilac, the next thing you know you're buff?"

Indeed.

1 comment:

That's MIZZ Gypsy To You! said...

It's no fair to make me giggle that hard when it's this hot out! (We're not even going to mention the two 16 ounce bottles of water I've guzzled over the past few hours.)