Bunch o'writers eating lunch on a Friday and this comes up. As I once wrote in an op-ed -- wonder who I'd be if I had 20 more names I had to try to squeeze into the title of this post?
For we who work with words, there is no greater debt we have than to those who pushed us in school. Who made the difference for you?
Let Taylor Mali break it down for you.
2 comments:
This is a spectacular clip. My dad would be proud.
You obviously had different teachers than I did. The teacher who made the biggest difference for me in high school was the english teacher who was adamant that the work I was handing in was plagiarized and failed me.
He told me flat out that their was no way that I could write as well as the stuff I was handing in so I had to be stealing it.
I want to be a writer despite the teachers I've had.
Post a Comment