Thursday, February 1, 2007

Blood Ties Preview

Well, there's no way that I can equal the nuttiness of the post below. And you've gotten your free dollar's worth today.

Today was a good day...a bunch of 'spitting' stories for the final three eps of the season. Then, at the end of the day it's tagged with this:



Our first promo from Lifetime, up on YouTube. AWESOME. So there you go. American viewers, tune in in March. Canadians...well...um...the Canadian Broadcaster is CHUM and they haven't scheduled the show yet. Maybe you might email them or write them and ask, POLITELY, when they're gonna start the show.

I mean it about the polite thing. When I was at CHUM, I read some of the viewer inquiries. And some of them were...well...just this side of actionable. Seriously, use the manners your mum taught you. And if she didn't ... fake it.

No blogging tomorrow (what, all these posts aren't enough? You should pace yourself.) Story notes and writing through the weekend. Hope you all have a good one. Tip your waiter.

4 comments:

jacqueline said...

Congrats, looks interesting. As for waiting for it to come to CHUM... all I can say is thank god for the interweb! (But yes I'll send an email too)

Kelly J. Crawford said...

Lifetime...who'da thunk that a hip and sexy vampire series would be bought by a network that features sappy and tedious "women-in-jeopardy true-life-stories"?

KJC (who'll be writing a POLITE letter to CHUM next week)

ME said...

The lure of Lifetime forits 90 million + viewers is programming with the common thread of strong and/or aspirational heroines. On that basis, Blood Ties fits quite nicely. They're not just sappy and tedious, haven't been for a while.

Kelly J. Crawford said...

Alright, you got me, Caroline. I made a blanket statement without knowing the facts. I stand corrected. :-)