A lot of nice emails and comments from people. Thanks for all that. I got bumped off the air in Toronto. And Edmonton canceled. Dunno why. Oh well.
A few people already sent me MP3's of Halifax, Sydney, Saint John, and Windsor. I love the internets. It really is a series of tubes.
Thanks to Diane, and also Dan Misener, who loves the radio and somehow survived me teaching him at Ryerson. I remember you well, Misener.
So hey, anybody with Ottawa, Winnipeg, Calgary or Thunder Bay, let me know, m'kay?
It was a really interesting experience.
Wow. And hits are up by 60%. Power of radio, people. To brand new visitors, I say: I really don't want more of your tax money. And I really do want to help make shows you want to see.
Keep reading, and hopefully you'll see that. Feel free to comment, too. We're a big happy family here at Dead Things Labs.
No comments:
Post a Comment