Monday, June 19, 2006

Cheer Up, Angry Writer-san!

Are you feeling a little put upon? Some kind of pressure? Like no one's listening? Maybe you feel that you're being unfairly blamed for things that have nothing to do with you? Or maybe that deadline of yours was unreasonable in the first place?

Well, whatever you do, don't tense up your wrists. That could lead to carpal tunnel syndrome or some other sort of repetitive stress injury. That's deadly for a writer.

You know what you should do? Relax a little bit, and learn from one of the world's oldest cultures.

I heart YouTube. I really, really do.

4 comments:

wcdixon said...

too funny - and also felt like I was watching a truncated episode of 'One Tree Hill' or 'The O.C.' - bonus!

Cunningham said...

If they were nude --- million seller DVD.

I'm just sayin'...

Alex Epstein said...

As my dear friend Denis McGrath once said ... you drop an atomic bomb on people, look what you get!

Jaime J. Weinman said...

I accept the challenge of Mr. Sparkle.