It does? I wouldn't know. I don't usually get up before noon. Not that I'm a slacker, mind you. My bedtime is anywhere from 4-7am pretty much every day, so I don't usually hit my stride until about 8pm. That when I get really creative and motivated to work.
4 comments:
It does? I wouldn't know. I don't usually get up before noon. Not that I'm a slacker, mind you. My bedtime is anywhere from 4-7am pretty much every day, so I don't usually hit my stride until about 8pm. That when I get really creative and motivated to work.
It especially sucks if you've been up all night drinking free booze at the Scriptwriter's Showcase.
Met a few of your fellow Torontonians there...
amen.
especially when you wake up and find yourself still unemployed.
No shitting.
This week and next involve my alarm clock going off at 6am.
And I don't like seeing dawn from this direction in the slightest.
Post a Comment