Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hey, all you South Africans, Vancouverites, and Californalenos...

Bite me.

From today's Toronto Star:

"As much as 15 to 20 centimetres of snow will whack us in the next two to three days as storms move in from the east, north and west. "We're getting attacked on all sides," said David Phillips, senior climatologist with Environment Canada. This is unusual too because storms often "hit and run," but "this storm is slow moving," Phillips added."

If I die in the snow on the way home from the Writer's Guild Party on Thursday night, I want everyone to know that my last words will be: "I'll see all you skiers, ice skaters, and snowboarders IN HELL."

2 comments:

Cunningham said...

But if you die in the snow, go to your reward knowing you have fed all those stray cats a good Christmas dinner...

African Den said...

Frozen Denis, TV writer dinner. Pity you don't have reliable old paint to offer you protection. Or Rolanda Marais to lie on top of you to keep you warm. I'm going now to lather myself with sunscreen, not having anything to do with the mention of Rolanda - but at 8:35 a.m., it's already 26C.