Monday, December 26, 2005

Fresh Coat o' Paint

Take a look around, kick the tires, shoot the virtual tv set, Elvis-style and let me know what y'all think.

That's right. I said y'all.

Cause I lived in the South. Now I'm going to the Leafs game.

Embrasser les differences grandes.

6 comments:

Christina said...

Hangnail?

Anonymous said...

It's different? ;)

blogger said...

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
Some might think hit's a cuter than sackful of puppies but I'm a thinking I'd rather be buried in a croaker sack! Simple is as simple does.

Looks like them Hollywood fellahs come round in them pink suits painting them happy green cullers.

whaswithallthemwordsinthetitlestrungtogetherlikeIreckonthehamsterdiedandthewheelisstilleturning?

An if'n I had a haircut like that I'd sure nuff hide it at the bottom too!

Ah, but it's no skin off my nose. All God's creatures gotta lie down somewhere.

Danny Stack said...

Love the new look. And still one of the best blogs around for regular posting and top insights/arguments... gush gush. (But does Alex ever take a break? Ever?).

DMc said...

I'm pretty sure he'd be mad at me for revealing this, but I have to stand up for my own, fleshy, sacks of mostly water kind..


Alex is a robot.


There. it's been said. I feel strangely better.

Webs said...

Maybe it's just me, on the road, with my crappy wireless connection, and my crappier ancient Windows laptop, but I find the new format takes forever to load.

It seems to hang up on downloading from googlesyndication.com and stuff from Flickr.