It's good when you get back into a work hum...but less good when that reminds you of the great pile of things left undone.
I'm cranking out finessed pages on a long-delayed half-hour comedy right now. I need to deliver the script midweek, which is a tighter deadline than I'd like, but for all sorts of legit reasons, it has to be that way. Sometimes you take the lumps. Especially when you're the guy who created them.
Add to that, the truly exciting news, that tomorrow I get to go into a room for three days for the first time since Charlie Jade last year. And luckily, I only have to go about ten K from my house to do it, not 8000...
...it's a development comedy, solid idea by a good friend of mine, and our task is to break story for the pilot and one other episode. This is also the first work I'll be doing for a Canadian channel that I've wanted to work with for a while.
All's that apologia to say that I may be light for the next few days. Talk amongst yourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment