Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Dear Geena Davis,

You are still very, very, very hot.

Maybe it's the aura of worldshaking power.

I do vaguely recall confessing at 3:30 in the morning, that weird Wednesday in November 2000, that I had a small thing for Hillary Clinton.

Some men are intimidated by powerful women.

I just want to be Kyle Secor.

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

I'll admit it, I almost stopped reading your blog after your "hateful" comments about TIFF. I mean yes there is the whole Hollywood suck-up side, but that only amounts to about 10% of the films. They also show a lot of international movies that would only be available to us on DVD or in very limited release - like at the Carlton...ugh! That's enough to get a recommendation from me. Besides where else are you going to get to see "watermelon porn" on the big screen. :)

Anyway, I came back via Alex's blog, and damn it if your crush on Geena Davis ain't the cutest thing. And then the post(s) on the writing room and the CBC...

I know when to admit defeat, your just too good of a read. Besides it was petty of me to drop you after one tiny disagreement. Right?

j.