Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Niiiiice

APPARENTLY, over on the Lifetime board for Blood Ties, they're working out the details of the Blood Ties Drinking Game.

Every time Henry tries to put a lighthearted move on Vicki, slam one.

Every time Vicki takes off her glasses, take one sip.

Every time Mike flirts with Vicki, slam one.

Everytime Henry goes vamp with black eyes and teeth...

or how about everytime Henry mentions dear "old" dad take a shot

Etc..

Yes, my pretties. You do good work. Yes.

5 comments:

That's MIZZ Gypsy To You! said...

Dude! I am trying SO DANGED HARD to find a safe place to put this game! Help me out, willya? (It just doesn't belong on my blogspot, yanno?)

D'ya want me to alert you when I find a place?

Molly said...

Hey this is molly from the lifetime board. You can put the rules on my livejournal if you want...it might be a temporary fix for now.

That's MIZZ Gypsy To You! said...

A home has been secured for the drinking game. Go to http://msgypsy.wordpress.com/ and enjoy. I'm working on putting more and more interesting things there but at some point my boss will notice that I'm distracted from my mundane job.

This Girl said...

I think we should add taking a drink every time Mike doesn't believe something supernatural is happening despite all the supernatural things he has seen or had happen to him.

Also, every time Henry makes vampire googly eyes at any woman or we see that picture of Henry VIII in his apartment.

Jaye said...

every time Henry uses love to defend becoming a vamp, chugg it

(I'd do that for dear old dad too actually. LOL)