Thursday, June 14, 2007

And That's a Wrap.

SITTING IN a Starbucks in Canmore, on my way back to Calgary, a short dinner with friends and then the Red Eye home.

The 2007 Banff TV Festival was pretty good for me. I met a lot of people I'd only heard of before. Lots of blog-love from people -- a nice conversation or two with people like Sean Davidson from Playback, and Bill Carter from the NYTimes (swoon), hangin' with the writer mafia, and best of all -- the chance to hang with people I usually only see as pixels -- Will Dixon, Alex, Diane Kristine, and Callaghan (though My God the man whines.)

When I get back, it's diving straight into notes for my CBC script. But I might also have a one-pager to write up. Ah the potential Development Deal. You are a sultry, siren calling little beeyotch.

So hope you enjoyed the posts from Banff. There will be more.

Mountains are Pretty.

Pictures of (some of) the writer mafia...in the Rundle Lounge, Post Wrap...

Number 1: Matt Schiller, Al Magee, Travis McDonald

Number 2: Dennis Heaton, Shelley Eriksen

Number 3: Diane Kristine, Me

Number 4: Alex "Have You Bought My Book Yet?" Epstein, Peter "The Cyborg" Mohan.

3 comments:

Dave said...

so great to see the Silver Fox.

The_Lex said...

Wow. . .it just struck me, you bunch of a name!

Tamaryn Tobian said...

All smiles! Looks like you had great fun! Yay! Thanks for all the posts Denis... you are a writing-rockstar!