Saturday, January 6, 2007

Going to a Blow, Go.


Well, great. That's it for me. Apparently I have to leave Toronto which is nice and unseasonably warm and fly to Vancouver where the winds just blew over a damn stadium or something.

Sucks! Those mountains are pretty, sure, but fuck, dood!

Just kidding Vancouver. I love you. Where am I from? Uh....New York, why?

Blogging will be light for the next several days as I settle into my new digs and jump head first into work work work.

Be back when I can.

9 comments:

Diane Kristine Wild said...

It's a gorgeous morning here.

That'll change.

Callaghan said...

Best of luck at the new gig....

ME said...

Travel safely and have fun. I hope you're planning to take yakkin' Diane out for drinks while you're there.

ME said...

BTW, you are going to let us know which of the five things about you was false, right?

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100% on this post. Pause. But don't tell anyone in the industry I said so.

travel safe

The_Lex said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Cobol.

Rent a bike and go around the park for me.

Teresa said...

Welcome to the WET Coast, Denis. I hope you brought an umbrella!

I'm looking forward to Little Mosque; and to be honest I don't think I've ever been able to say that about a CBC produced show before.

Arctic Goddess said...

Have a great time in Lotus Land, Denis. Living in the Southern Arctic, once known as Sunny Alberta, I envy you. At least you don't need to shovel rain. Learn a few words of Mandarin and Japanese and you'll get along well.