Saturday, January 6, 2007

Dragon Boys

One more for CBC. I probably won't be able to catch it as I fly tomorrow, but CBC's new show about Asian Gang Life in Vancouver, Dragon Boys, is getting fabulous reviews. A critical winner. So please give it some eyeballs.

4 comments:

wcdixon said...

It was solid, but everything shot in Vancouver seems to have that same look lately...that kind of gritty loose cam 'Divinci'/'Intelligence' look...which I know fits the subject matter but getting a little tired of it

ME said...

I haven't watched it yet, it's on the PVR. Someone today described it to me as "good, like Intelligence, but slower ... and Intelligence is too slow."

Palanivel Raja said...

Hype1.com covers everything related to Entertainment and Nightlife, such as Nightclubs, Event Photos, Restaurants,Special Events, Event Tickets, Maps, Photos, Dating, Hotels, Hot Spots, Event Promoters, Fashion Shows and More! On Hype1 you can plan your night by viewing thousands of nightclubs, events and restaurants across many cities in the world. Remember , going out is easy, knowing where, is not.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy watching romantic comedies like Dragon Boys… because folks, it’s just entertainment.

But the more important lesson in all this, was to hear from the young people that “membership in a gang” entitles you to participate in chopping up humans and expected betrayals by your “friends”. And that my friend, is the glamorous life you get for being a gang member.

This show served as a graphic reminder that is better than any politically correct Vancouver School board material against gangs.