Sunday, February 1, 2009

Why TeeVee Should Be Webby

AFTER WATCHING AN absolutely, soul-crushingly awful SNL hosting by Steve Martin, I grabbed my seven hours rack time and was up and at the computer early this morning. I'm fighting to try and finish an outline revision so I can push it out the door before going to enjoy some manly Superbowl, poker, Bruuuuuce, and smack-talk...so I don't have much to add here today except to push links upon you.

First, there's another in a great series the A&L section of the NYTimes occasionally does appreciating characters on TV shows. Today it's the deserving character of Fiona, Michael's muse and partner in crime on Burn Notice, as played by the lovely Gabrielle Anwar. Anybody looking to create their own series should read a bunch of these columns to set the bar. I wish they were all collected somewhere.

Secondly, Jill Golick riffs off a bit of our Web Talk over the last week to tell you "Four Things The Web Can Do for your Television Series."

Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments: