Thanks for the link DMC. I know you're busy with the Manatees, and might not be getting your morning Globe, but the latest absurdity in this whole C-10 affair boggles the mind.
All well and good to have the likes of, say, the current edition of Galactica for example setting up shop up here...but I don't think the people working on that show want to have that kind of un-levelled playing field we're talking about here.
I wonder what some of them make of all of this hullabaloo right now.
2 comments:
Thanks for the link DMC. I know you're busy with the Manatees, and might not be getting your morning Globe, but the latest absurdity in this whole C-10 affair boggles the mind.
Check it out here:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080305.wcensor05/BNStory/Entertainment/home
Basically American film-makers now have more rights in Canada and greater freedom of expression than the ones who live here.
Not during my lifetime, I hope.
All well and good to have the likes of, say, the current edition of Galactica for example setting up shop up here...but I don't think the people working on that show want to have that kind of un-levelled playing field we're talking about here.
I wonder what some of them make of all of this hullabaloo right now.
Post a Comment