Thursday, March 13, 2008

And Then The Cylon Said, "That's Not a Waffle Iron, That's My Husband..."

SO, Q. Katee Sackhoff and Grace Park are actually just as beautiful in person as they are on the show. And without makeup, too. Wow.

Though the earlier DTOS Theory of People On Television still stands...


During the interview, when we get to talking about fan campaigns I refer to a much-forwarded blog post I did on the subject. If you're one of the seven television fans on the internet that hasn't been sent this in regards to Jericho, Supernatural, Intelligence, Friday Night Lights, One Tree Hill, Blood Ties, Moonlight, or a dozen other shows, take a gander here.

Q airs at 2pm and 10p on CBC Radio.

2 comments:

Mef said...

i caught half of it just as you were getting into the fan camapigns. sounded good. i'll try to catch it tonight or on a podcast

meffilly yours
mef

ladycanuck said...

I was part of the Jericho save-our-show campaign (I'm sorry but I went nuts when they cancelled it). The last time I was so angry about a show getting cancelled was Buffy (but then that was later brought back too). Oh, and I forgot Dark Angel, which was awesome but cancelled too early.

And one thing I have to admit...I never used to like One Tree Hill (although it was well watched by others in my household) but this year it may just be my favourite show--I don't know what the hell happened but all of a sudden the writing is amazing (I guess it's one of the first times a "major overhaul" worked.