11:03 p.m. Last Shot, Episode 1-22 "Deep Dark", Thursday April 5, 2007. Dylan Neal (Mike) and Kyle Schmid (Henry) in the process of discovering something gruesome at a bus station. (Christina Cox watches foreground)
11:06 p.m. A moment as Christina Cox (Vicki) watches the last take of Season 1.
Post-wrap. Dylan, Christina, and Kyle say 'thanks' to the hardworking crew for a great year.
That's all for me from The Left Coast. See you back in Toronto.
4 comments:
Thank you for posting these shots. It's funny, I've been on two movie sets and after I saw the way the "magic" is made I never looked at tv or movies the same way. These pics reminded me of an late night/early morning shoot where I was lucky enough to be an extra...though I ended up on the CRF I still wouldn't trade the expreience for anything.
It's been great reading about your work with Blood Ties and I'm hoping that LifetimeTV will pick up the remaining episodes of the series. Congrats on doing good work and I'm hoping we see more soon!
Thanks again,
Shawn
Safe travels home. And Happy Easter!
The good thing about one adventure ending is a new one is waiting to take its place. Safe home, D.
I'm loathe to wade into anything - esecially with the idea of....official rulings.
And I don't actually relish becoming the "answer my question" Blood Ties guy, either.
But with the proviso that I reserve the right to not answer any questions I find hard, this one's easy. There's a line in the season later where he says, "for all intents and purposes, I'm dead during the day," or something like that. We've seen him wake with a gasp. It is not for convenience. sun's up, henry's down. He couldn't sit there and drink Ovaltine if he wanted and watch old Marx brothers movies.
Post a Comment