Friday, December 29, 2006

You Either Break the Story...









...or the story breaks you.



Mommy, make it stop.

8 comments:

wcdixon said...

Just ask the room for some help...oh....right...there is no room, is there.

And it's freakin' Xmas for crying out loud!

I'd always head to Sam's or HMV and buy some cd's with a kinda 'I hate my job' dispair, and try to think about what would be cool to watch/write in the story, as opposed to what the show is expecting to see. Sometimes that unlocked some doors. If not, at least I got some new music out of the day.

Forge on!

Diane Kristine Wild said...

And your angst makes for a very cute picture. Doesn't it make you feel better to know your misery is amusing? No?

DMc said...

I am so powerfully pleased that my misery amuses you so.

9:38. Done. Take that, Friday.

Tomorrow there's another boulder at the bottom of another hill. But at least it's not the same boulder.

Or...is...it?

wcdixon said...

After a while, all the boulders start to look the same...

ME said...

Well, you may not have an official room, but we're here for ya if you need us, if only to poke you with a stick.

Glad you got through today. Diane's right, anxiety and frustration become you. That probaably doesn't bode well.

OK you guys, say a little prayer. I lost the fracking loaner cell phone they gave me Tuesday while mine is in the shop. Hoping it is my car or I am up you know what creek.

underwire said...

when you get out here, if you still need a break, email and i'll try to snap out of vancouver hibernation and take you and dennis (the "double n") out for a drink. not out in the burbs, though, okay? it'd be swell to meet in the real world.

Cunningham said...

Peekaboo,I see you!

Now get over it, we all know you can take a punch from 'Story'...

TV Minion said...

I think I know where you live.

May the stalking commence.

Until you move to Vancouver. Dammit!