Once upon a time there was a woman who was famous for nothing, though she was rich.
Then came this.
Which begs the question: if you make your living by looking like a woman who's famous for having no discernable skills -- let's face it, she doesn't even seem to be that adept at the very act that kickstarted her fame -- well...what are you, exactly? I think we really might have reached fame's bottom on this one. What say y'all?
In the movies, the last time I remember them doing this well was DAVE. And that guy was pretending to be the President. Now we have a real President who says nothing about pretend things and a pretend person pretending to be a celebrity who's a pretender herself.
The snake's been eating his tail for a while now, I realize...but...um...what's left?
5 comments:
I hate to correct you Denis, but the evidence suggests that she does have at least one discernable skill. Video clips on the web prove it...
I have seen the clips you reference.
I stand by my statements.
Everyone has a standard...some lower than others, but standards nonetheless.
That's hot.
KJC (who now owes Paris Hilton $5)
Oh dear. You haven't been keeping up with the news from the UK.
Try this Ouroborous for size:
In the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother, one of the contestants was not, in fact, a celebrity at all. Chantelle had to pretend to be a celebrity in order to stay in the house after the first week.
Not only did she succeed, she went on to win, and now has her own reality series about dealing with the pressures of celebrity.
Her job before appearing on the show?
Paris Hilton lookalike.
Post a Comment